SEO Case Study for Sweets & Namkeens eCommerce Store
About The Taste of Malwa
Since the last 5 decades, the Taste of Malwa is offering a variety of authentic Indori Gajak, Sweets, Namkeens made with care, love, and passion. The only things people are getting attracted to the brand are quality, purity, delicious taste, and reasonable pricing as compared to the competitors in this niche.
All the products manufactured and sold through the brand meet the quality standards. The brand is using only the authentic raw materials from approved vendors in the market. Since the launch of a robust and full-fledged e-commerce website, www.thetasteofmalwa.com the brand has seen a significant increase in the business. With the help of this website, Gajak & Sweet lovers can now enjoy these Indori delicacies right at their homes with quick home delivery.
- Lack of relevant traffic to the website
- The website was not performing well for the category/product based keywords
- SEO strategies and channels used to bring more focused traffic had a wider target area
- Multiple categories were created for the same pages of products
- Conversion through the website was very low
- The website was not optimized for both the users and the search engine.
- SEO & Content Marketing
- Organic traffic increased by 188.45% (Comparison of last 3 months)
- New Users increased by 206.35% (Comparison of last 3 months)
- Purchase Order increased more than 1450 % (Comparison of last 3 months)
Statistics for the last 3 month of comparable data
Performance improvement on the website
- Website performance is increased from 15% to 99%
- All technical issues have been addressed & solved
Increase in backlinks for website
With proper planning, directive efforts and proven strategy, we managed to improve the overall performance of the website. Moreover, we have been helping them increase the business by bringing quality leads and increasing online sales of authentic Indori Gajak, Sweets and Namkeens.